English, Nerdfighter and fangirl (Doctor Who, Sherlock, Supernatural - amongst others)
Studying science A levels and volunteering for Oxfam Bookshop and struggling with anxiety and depression.
Everyone who reblogs this will get the title of a book to read based on their bio/posts.
Everyone. I mean it.
THIS IS THE BEST POST
I HAVE EVER SEEN
they really do mean everyone
Here are a few websites that could ease your mind:
everyone should reblog this
…this has so many notes now.
You guys… I’m just glad I could help some fuckers out, you know? Fight on, and fight hard.
All SUPERNATURAL fans just need to watch this.
You know what
Here’s my new headcanon
Don’t believe the fandom propaganda you see online, this is what the show is REALLY about.
i AM LAUGHING SO HARD OH MY GOD HELP ME
Do I need this?
how to ruin a friendship:
- Show this to non-SPN Family friend as if this is the real show
- Make them watch the actual show
- Watch their world come crumbling down around them
THIS IS AWESOME OMG
Clara Oswald theory: Bad Wolf/Rose Tyler and Clara are somehow related
- Bad Wolf was able to see all of time and space and mold it. (ep: Journey’s End)
- Constant presence of roses around all three “versions” of Clara.
- ‘The most important leaf in human history’ was from a Norway Maple. (ep: The Rings of Akhaten). Darlig Ulv Stranden (a.k.a. Bad Wolf Bay) is located in Norway (ep: Doomsday / Journey’s End)
- On 5 March 2005, Rose Tyler first met the Doctor. (ep: Rose) 5 March 2005 is also the date when Clara’s mother died. (ep: The Rings of Akhaten).
- Clara is always wearing red clothes (or something red, like her bag in The Rings of Akhaten). Red is the color of most common roses.
- The TARDIS doesn’t seem to like Clara (ep: The Rings of Akhaten). This may be due to the fact that she is an anomaly of the Universe. The same thing happened with Jack Harkness, since Bad Wolf gave him immortality. The TARDIS tried to shake Jack off (ep: Utopia).
inspired by [this]
some little thing i coloured and made transparent :)
and it is the most important line ever spoken in the history of our series
if you don’t reblog this i am judging you
this is the very essence of our fandomit is our originsso reblog now
This one sentence grew into something that took over my life
Student living got you down?
Check out these 18 amazing snacks that you can make in a cup in the microwave! Cheap and easy these are the perfect snacks!
The chained up Dalek Clara will eventually be the chained up Dalek in the episode ‘Dalek’ that Rose touches and makes too human. The Dalek eventually kills itself and splits its atoms (I think?) because it has become ‘too human.’ That’s why there’s so many Rose references.